Sambucol® Throat Spray combines antioxidant rich Black Elderberries with Echinacea, Kava, Zinc and Manuka Honey to help coat and soothe the throat. This potent combination supports the immune system for a speedy return to health.
- Black Elderberry is shown to help provide strong immune system support so you can stay healthy throughout the year.
- Echinacea is a well known ingredient that supports healthy immune function and recovery.
- Kava provides soothing support for a dry and irritated throat.
- Zinc supports healing and is an essential nutrient for a robust immune response.
- Unique NZ Manuka Honey is renowned throughout the world for its benefits. Manuka Honey soothes the throat and provides a sweet, natural taste.
Adults (16 years+) administer 1mL (5 sprays) to the back of the throat, up to five times daily.
Each 1mL dosage contains:
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root (equiv. to dry)||120.0mg|
|Kava (Piper methysticum) root (equiv. to dry)||266.4mg|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit (equiv. to fresh)||470.4mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate) (providing elemental 230mcg)||2.3mg|
Also contains: glycerine, alcohol, water.
- Contains alcohol. Not suitable for children or if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in conjunction with alcohol, antidepressants or anxiety medication.
- Temporary numbing of the mouth and throat will occur as a natural effect of Kava.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.