Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralisation. It is a required co-factor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalysed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
- Supports Energy Production
- Critical for Enzyme Function
Vegan/Vegetarian, GMO Free
Mix 1 level teaspoon of powder into at least 230ml of cold water or clear liquid. Add powder slowly while stirring.
Take once daily with a meal.
Pure magnesium citrate powder can increase the temperature of liquids upon contact; therefore, the recommended serving MUST be mixed into at least 230ml of cold liquid to neutralise this reaction prior to ingestion.
Per 1 Level Teaspoon:
– from 3000mg Magnesium Citrate
Other Ingredients: None.
This magnesium citrate is a fully reacted mineral supplement. Natural colour variation may occur in this product.
- For adults only.
- Do not breathe powder and avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.