Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion is a feast for your skin. The ultimate in natural hydration, it melts in to leave your skin feeling nourished. Its star active ingredient is mango butter, deeply moisturising and packed full of natural antioxidants to bring your skin alive.
- Rich and creamy, Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion can be used on your face and all over your body
- Ideal for children, adults and the precious skin of babies
- Great for people with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
HOW TO USE
For sensuous skin that feels super-hydrated, soft and smooth:
Squeeze Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion onto the palms of your hands and gently massage into your face and body.
For optimum results, use with our complementary soap-free and lather-rich Hope’s Relief Body Wash and apply after every bath/shower twice a day.
Continual and prolonged use will increase effectiveness and improve your skin’s hydration dramatically.
Mango butter 30mg/g – Mango butter is the goddess of natural ingredients and crammed with skin-loving nutrients:
– Essential fatty acids restore lipid levels in dry and sensitive skin to hydrate, soften and smooth and provide a protective barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out.
– Natural retinol stimulates collagen and elastin production for skin repair.
– Powerful antioxidants called polyphenols protect and repair skin from environmental damage
Shea butter 15mg/g – Rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions
Olive butter 5mg/g – Nourishes and softens dry skin and reduces skin irritation
Gotu kola 7.5mg/g – Assists collagen formation, strengthen and support skin
Calendula 27mg/g – Anti-inflammatory and healing properties
Grapeseed 10mg/g – Powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin cells
Olive Oil 40mg/g – Contains anti-oxidants and assists in smoothing dry skin
Rose hip oil 3mg/g – Vitamins A, C and essential fatty acids for hydration and improved skin tone.
Alkaline-free and pH-balanced. Free from irritants, petrochemicals, colourings and perfumes.