Harker Herbals Chest Clear supports healthy breathing and clear airways.
It includes honeysuckle, pine and Kumarahou to help gently loosen mucus in the lungs. Great to settle and support opening the airways.
- Supports overall lung function
- Help loosen mucus
- helps settle and soothes the airways
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
- Vegan friendly
Contains Menthol, shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose.
Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Best taken straight or in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days.
Can be taken up to 6 x daily at 5ml per dose.
Heavier people and chronic conditions can take up to 10-15ml, 6 x daily.
Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Camphor Oil, Pine Oil.
Pure Essential Oils:
Cedarwood, Eucalyptol, Clove, Jojoba, Lemon, Lime, Menthol, Peppermint.
Plus: Celtic Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- These tonics may affect absorption of antibiotics. It is recommended that the dose of tonic is taken at least 2 hours after antibiotics have been taken.
- These tonics may affect blood clotting and blood sugar control. It is recommended that these tonics are not taken within 2 weeks of any surgical procedure.
- Due to small amounts of iodine being present in all tonics, we recommend all tonics are contraindicated for hyperthyroidism (with or without prescribed medication) or any thyroid replacement medication (such as thyroxine).
- If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics.