Harker Herbals Adrenal Tonic is rich in organic iodine and powerful herbs to support a healthy glandular and lymphatic system.
Healthy adrenals are vital to help the body adapt to physical and mental stress and fatigue. This tonic is formulated to support healthy energy, balance stress and nervous tension.
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Supports the body’s capacity to adapt to stress and fatigue
- Supports energy and balances stress
- Rich in organic iodine to support glandular functions
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a 1/4 to 1/2 dose for the first 2 or 3 days. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
For best results use with Stress Tonic which is a simple though highly specialised and effective formulation. The elixir provides a gentle support for healthy nervous system function. It contains nervine specific herbs and soothing nervous system nutrients to help restore functions and calm the body.
As with all systemic tonics this remedy will perform better when preceded with, or taken along with Intestinal Cleanse for 1 – 2 weeks.
Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water.
Carrageen, Chickweed, Horsetail, Sarsaparilla.
Ginger, Gorse, Kelp, Licorice, Manuka, Marshmallow, Yellow Dock.
Pure Essential Oils:
Cinnamon, Clove, Jojoba, Lime, Rosemary.
Plus: Celtic Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.