Women Rejuvenate & Reproductive Tonic.
Shatavari is a species of asparagus common throughout India, Nepal and the Himalayas. Shatavari has different names in the different Indian languages. The name “Shatavari” means, “cure of a hundred diseases.”
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus is the most popular Ayurvedic herb used for women’s health and to support the reproductive system particularly for females and as a support for the digestive system (vata and pitta balancing). Men of all ages can also benefit from Shatavari’s cooling properties.
- Promote Vitality and strength
- Healthy female reproductive system
- Balance hormone levels (estrogen) in women
- Regulates and eases menstrual cycle
- Fertility and a healthy libido
- A healthy level of breast milk production
- Soothing effect on the digestive tract
- Supports the immune system
- Natural antioxidant
Take 2 capsules twice a day with a meal. Can be taken with warm milk or water.
Keep at least a 2 hour gap between other prescription drugs.
100% Organic Shatavari powder filled in vegetarian capsules.
No fillers, binders or common allergens. No artificial colours or preservation added. No heavy metals.
BioGro Certified Organic. Vegan and Gluten Free.