For Greater Vitality & Longevity
In a Sanskrit, Ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse” indicating that the herb imparts vigor and strength of a stallion. It is one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurveda. Sometimes referred to as “Indian Ginseng” due to its rejuvenating and restorative properties, it has been prescribed for a wide variety of conditioned and medicinal benefits.
- Improves physical and mental ability
- Restores energy by combating fatigue and stress effects
- Reduces depression, anxiety and mood swings
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Improves thyroid health by balancing hormones
- As an aphrodisiac, it promotes sexual health, potency and testosterone levels in men
- Helps to control Adrenal fatigue
The leaves and roots are crushed to make the tonic—which you can take as a tablet, tea, or extract—and since it’s an adaptogen, it’s best to take a little bit over a consistent period of time. Adaptogens are very safe to use, and they work by adapting to whatever your body needs, whether that be increased energy, reduced stress, or improved skin.
As a dietary supplement, take one or two teaspoons of organic Ashwagandha powder after meals or as suggested by your health practitioner.
As a dietary supplement, take one or two capsules twice a day with meals or as suggested by your health practitioner.
100% Organic Ashwagandha powder.
Per Capsule: 500mg
100% Organic Ashwagandha root powder filled, in vegetarian capsules.
No fillers, binders or common allergens. No artificial colours or preservation added. No heavy metals.
BioGro Certified Organic. Vegan and Gluten Free.