Good Health B Stress Free™ is a unique, slow release formulation that combines B vitamins with other important nutrients and effective doses of calming herbs.
These ingredients have been specifically selected for their ability to calm and support the body’s physical and emotional response to stress.
Slow release B Vitamins are vital to help the body deal with stress more effectively throughout the day and to support healthy energy levels.
- Passionflower and Lemon Balm are both beneficial for nervous tension, stress and sleeping problems.
- Lemon Balm is also used to support mental clarity and focus.
- Licorice root is important for adrenal support and rejuvenation.
- Helps the mind and body to feel calm when under stress.
- Stress & worry support formula without 5HTP, which means it is ok to take with anti-depressant and sleep medication. It also serves as an alternative to 5HTP.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally advised.
Ingredients (per tablet)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 16mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 100mg
Vitamin B5 (Panothenic Acid) 100mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25mg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 132mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100mg
Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) 10IU
Choline Bitartrate 25mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Passion Flower Flowering Herb Top (Passiflora incarnata) 500mg
Lemon Balm Leaf (Melissa officinalis) 1500mg
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 200mg
Forumlated without: Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.