Doctor’s Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate featuring BioCell Collagen® supports healthy joint structure and youthful skin.
BioCell Collagen® is a proven dietary ingredient that contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolysed collagen type II (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix.
Hyaluronic Acid is a molecule that can absorb up to 3,000 times its weight in water, therefore is an important hydrating agent for tissues. It is highly concentrated in synovial fluid and enhances joint lubrication. High concentration is also found in the skin supporting skin suppleness and elasticity.
- Clinically proven to maintain joint function – the components of BioCell Collagen enhance healthy joint structure by providing collagen type 2, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid. (Type 2 collagen is the most abundant structural component found in joint cartilage matrix). Interwoven in collagen 2 matrices are glycosaminoglycans (hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate) which provides cartilage its shock absorbing properties
- Maintenance of youthful skin – HA enhances the structure and volume of the skin by promoting healthy connective tissue that interacts with the skin. HA concentrations decrease with age leaving skin dry and uncomfortable with visible signs of ageing. Research has found a complete absence of HA granules in individuals over the age of 60
- Boost skin elasticity and improve appearance of skin by promoting skin repair and support and hydration
- Hyaluronic acid is found in the eye’s vitreous fluid. May aid glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye floaters
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take with 1 large glass of water, with or without food.
Per 2 capsules:
BioCell Collagen II 1000mg
– Hyaluronic Acid 100mg
– Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg
– Hydrolysed Collagen Type II 600mg
BioCell Collagen II is sourced from chicken sternal cartilage.
Other Ingredients: Rice powder, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed.
- If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional.
- Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.