Coyne Bio-Curcumin Advanced™ utilises BCM-95® the world’s preferred bioavailable curcumin extract along with AKBAMAX®, a specialised and clinically studied Boswellia serrata extract.
BCM-95® has been formulated to deliver more free and bioactive curcumin into the blood stream than regular curcumin extracts which remains active for longer than other forms of curcumin.
AKBAMAX ® has been developed to deliver a precise ratio of boswellic acids that have be designated to reduce inflammation. BCM-95® in combination with AKBAMAX® has been clinically formulated to offer a synergistic and potent natural anti-inflammatory effect.
- Delivers up to seven times more bioactive/free curcumin into the bloodstream
- Supports to help eliminate inflammation in the body
- Backed by 60+ published studies making it the most studied curcumin extract in the world
GMO free, Sugar free, Soy free, Gluten free, Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take one to two capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Per 1 capsule:
BCM95(R) Bio-CurcuminTM 300mg
Curcumina longa 25:1 extract (root)
– std to 95% total curcuminoids complex with essential oils of tumeric rhizome by HPLC 300mg
Boswellia serrataextract AKBAMAX® 300mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication, have a bleeding disorder or suffer from any other medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking Bio-Curcumin® BCM95®.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.