Clinicians DigestEase contains ToleraseTM G, sourced from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger which has been scientifically shown to assist in the digestion of gluten. This is additional to five other enzymes which help in the breakdown of the major food groups.
DigestEase with ToleraseTM G provides a broad spectrum of enzymes required by the body for the breakdown of major food groups, including: Amylase to aid the breakdown of sugars and carbohydrates; Protease to assist in the breakdown of dietary proteins; Lipase to break down fat in the small intestine; Lactase to support lactose intolerant people digesting and absorbing the sugar (lactose) in milk; and Cellulase required for breaking down plant fibre. ToleraseTM G (ANPEP) itself helps breakdown gluten in the stomach, preventing it reaching the small intestine intact.
- Supports healthy digestion of gluten
- Supports healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and plant fibre
- Supports normal enzyme levels as we age
- Supports helping gas, bloating and stomach acidity
- Supports absorption of nutrients from food
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults: Take 1 capsule before main meals.
Each Capsule Contains:
Tolerase™ G 115mg
Alpha amylase 1200DU
Acid protease 500HUT
Tolerase™ G is a trademark of DSM. DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, precipitated amorphous silica.
No added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Tolerase™ G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase™ G is not intended to treat or prevent coeliac disease.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health provider.