Each ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected for its role in joint health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin support cartilage health, which has positive effects for joint mobility and stiffness. Vitamins B6 and C and zinc and copper are essential cofactors for collagen formation and provide the body with antioxidant support against oxidative damage that cause joint damage.
Hesperidin and vitamin C assist circulation to the joint and vitamin D supports bone formation. MSM supports joint mobility.
- Supports joint mobility, maintenance and repair
- Helps comfort and soothe joints
- Athletes or those who train hard and want joint support
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Each Gelatin Capsule Contains:
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crab shell) 375mg
Chondroitin sulfate sodium (from bovine cartilage) 200mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 62.5mg
Calcium pantothenate (equiv. vitamin B5 1.25mg) 1.4mg
Pyridoxal phosphate (equiv. vitamin B6 1.25mg) 1.6mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 37.5mg
Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D (2.5mcg)) 1mg
d-alpha tocopherol (equiv. vitamin E 3.8mg) 8mg
Sodium borate pentahydrate (equiv. boron 0.5mg) 3.4mg
Copper gluconate (equiv. copper 175mcg) 1.25mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. manganese 0.5mg) 2.5mg
L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 5mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 2.5mg) 12.5mg
Also Contains: Calcium (from L-selenomethionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)19mg/capsule, Potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48mg/capsule.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products
- Clinicians Complete Joint Ease is derived from seafood, do not use in individuals with fish/crustacean allergies.
- Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains potassium if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications; consult your health professional before use.
- To date, there is insufficient research regarding the use of MSM with blood thinning agents. Clinical observations suggest MSM may have a blood thinning effect, therefore, exercise caution with individuals on blood thinning drugs such as Warfarin, Heparin, and possibly high dose aspirin ingestion.
- MSM has a different molecular structure to sulphur medications and has not been known to cause allergic reactions in those with sulfur drug allergies.
- Pregnancy and Breast Feeding: Glucosamine is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to a lack of research to confirm its safety. Chondroitin is similar in structure to the drug heparin which is contraindicated during pregnancy.
- People allergic to shellfish or seafood should not use this product.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded