Clinicians Coenzymes Q10 200mg is an important antioxidant and cofactor in the production of cellular energy.
Clinicians Coenzyme Q10 provides potent antioxidant support for healthy heart function, energy levels and oxygen to the cells.
- Assists with energy levels
- Suitable antioxidant for all age groups
- Supports cellular protection during the aging process
- Essential for cardiovascular health
- Cell metabolism, muscular-skeletal health and periodontal health
Adult: 1 capsule daily or as directed
Each Gelatin Capsule Contains:
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 200mg
Also contains: Medium chain triglycerides, yellow beeswax
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Individuals taking blood-thinning medication such as Warfarin should use CoQ10 under health professional supervision.
- Exercise caution in patients with liver disease. Supplementation of more than 300mg per day of CoQ10 may elevate serum aminotransferase (liver enzyme) levels in this cohort.
- Exercise caution in people with hepatic insufficiency or biliary obstruction as these conditions may increase CoQ10 concentrations.
- CoQ10 is chemically similar to Vitamin K2 and therefore has the ability to promote coagulation like Vitamin K2. Taking both Vitamin K2 and CoQ10 together may cause an additive effect thereby increasing the risk of clotting in people taking anticoagulants.
- Individuals on cholesterol lowering medications may require higher doses of Coenzyme Q10. For a low dose therapy take CoQ10 50—100mg daily. For medium to high dose therapy take 100– 200mg CoQ10 daily or use 2mg Co Q10 per kg body weight as a general guideline.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Use under the guidance of a health professional during pregnancy. Supplementation should only be recommended when the benefits outweigh the risks. Doses of 200mg per day of CoQ10 have been safely used for five months during pregnancy in women at risk of developing preeclampsia.
- Not recommended during breastfeeding due to a lack of safety data.