Clinicians BoneCare Complete contains a research based combination of vitamins and minerals needed to support healthy bones. The minerals in this formula are highly bioavailable and the calcium comes from Aquamin® – a red algae that is also rich in trace mineral and shown to be better utilised than calcium carbonate (chalk) forms.
- Includes vitamins D and K, magnesium, boron, manganese, zinc and trace minerals assist with calcium absorption
- Formulated to assist with bone health
- Ideal as a long-term calcium supplement
- Not recommended during pregnancy or with anticoagulant medications such as warfarin, without medical advice due to the vitamin K content.
- Considered well tolerated at the dose recommended.
- The Aquamin® content in Clinician’s BoneCare Complete is well tolerated and without any significant side effects.
- Avoid use during pregnancy due to the vitamin K content.