Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced contains both lutein, zeaxanthin to support healthy eye function. The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced also contains selenium and omega-3s to support healthy eyes.
- Supports a protective macular pigment
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Supports healthy vision in aging
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids and selenium to support healthy eyes
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Tagetes erecta (Marigold) extract equiv. to dry flower 500mg
– standardised to contain lutein 5mg
– from Selenomethionine 122mcg
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 850mg
– Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 500mg as
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 325mg
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 175mg
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use