Blackmores Folic Acid 500mcg optimises folic acid levels to support the healthy development of your baby’s nervous system in preconception and the first trimester of pregnancy.
Folic acid assists in healthy red blood cell production, supporting general health and wellbeing. It can also be taken as a supplement for those whose diet may not provide adequate folic acid levels.
- Suitable for use prior to conception and throughout pregnancy
- Supports the healthy, normal development of baby’s nervous system
- Supports healthy red blood cell production
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
If you are trying to conceive consider taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold™ formulated to support pre-conception health, it supplies nutrients that are important to support conception and pregnancy, including folic acid.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Folic Acid 500mcg
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice before using this product
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use