Blackmores Bio Zinc supports good health and wellbeing as zinc it is found in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the functioning of the immune system. It is also important in supporting wound healing and healthy skin.
Blackmores Bio Zinc also plays an essential role in supporting male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in supporting the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important in supporting a healthy immune system.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports blemish-prone skin
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and resistance
- Supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Zinc amino acid chelate 74.5mg
– providing total Zinc 14.9mg
Magnesium phosphate 90mg
– providing total Magnesium 18.6mg
Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg
– providing total Manganese 2mg
Vitamin A 2500IU
– from Retinyl acetate 860µg
Vitamin B6 50mg
– from Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men
- When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional