Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced supplies a form of iron with superior absorption, which is low nausea, lower constipation, and generally well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help support healthy energy levels and vitality. It can relieve tiredness and feelings of weakness caused by inadequate iron intake.
Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food.
- One-a-day formula
- Low constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Ferrous fumarate 76.9mg
– equiv. to iron 20mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 170mg
Folic acid 300µg
Vitamin B2 1.3 mg
Vitamin B6 6.08 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50µg
Kale leaf powder 111 mg
– equiv fresh leaf 1g
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Drink plenty of water
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional