Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a high-quality standardised extract sourced from Arctic wild-crafted bilberries. It is an antioxidant to help defend against free radical damage, support blood vessel health, eye health and general health and wellbeing. Also, grapeseed helps reduce and relieve eye strain.
- Helps relieve eye strain
- Supports eye health
- Includes antioxidants to help reduce free radicals in the body
- Supports blood vessel health of the eye
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal as professionally prescribed.
To help relieve eyestrain – Take 2 tablets per day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years old – Only as professionally prescribed.
Bilberry dry fruit extract 8,000mg
– standardised to contain athocyanins 29mg
Grape dry seed extract 18,000mg
– standardised to contain procyanidins 142.5
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before use
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Contains benzoates, soya bean, sulphites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional