Blackmores Ashwagandha+ contains Ashwagandha – also known as Withania – an adaptogen herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic practice to support feelings of unrest and help the body adapt to stress.
Blackmores Ashwagandha+ also contains B vitamins to support energy levels and vitamins and minerals to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Helps the body to manage and adapt to stress
- Supports energy levels and maintains general health and wellbeing
- Reduces feelings of nervous tension and unrest
- Supports relaxation and feelings of calm
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) ext.dry conc. 150mg – equiv to dry root 1500mg
– std to contain withanolides 4.5mg
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 12.5mg
Riboflvin (Vitamin B2) 12.5mg
Nicotinamise (Vitamin B3) 25mg
Calcium pantothenate 37.5mg
– Pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 34.4mg
Pyridoxine hydrocholoride 25mg
– Pyridoxine, vitamin B6 20.6mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 25mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 75mg
Folic acid 150mcg
Heavy magnesium oxide 109mg
– Magnesium 62.5mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 30mg
– Zinc 6mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives.
No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional