Elemental Zinc also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Zinc is an essential element that may support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health.
Zinc aids the absorption of Vitamin A which may support a healthy immune system, healthy skin and good vision.
Zinc is an important cofactor for adequate stomach acid levels and may also support normal intestinal flora populations.
Zinc is most concentrated in the prostate gland and may support male reproductive organ health.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Zinc concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily after food in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
Serving Size 1 mL
Zinc (Chloride) 15mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Concentrate minerals from the Dead Sea (DSM), Zinc chloride, Citric acid, Potassium Benzoate, < 0.1%. Vegetarian formula.