Elemental Selenium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral that is found in minute quantities in most tissues of the body. Selenium is an important co-factor for glutathione production, and is most concentrated in the liver and kidneys where it supports excretory organ function.
Selenium may also act an antioxidant for the brain, thus supporting healthy brain function.
- Bio-available, liquid Selenium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Selenium is an antioxidant that may support liver and kidney function
- May support the immune system
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
Per serve (1 mL):
Magnesium (CMD) 21mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenate) 0.10mg
Chloride (CMD) 61mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (sea minerals from the Dead Sea), Citric Acid, Sodium Selenate, and less than 0.1% Potassium Benzoate.
- Current recommended daily intake of selenium in the US for adults is 55mcg. A maximum daily dose of 150mcg is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use