Elemental Multi Trace with Copper contains Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD), naturally sourced from the Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
BioTrace Elemental Multi Trace (with copper) provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and molybdenum, plus boron and magnesium in soluble, ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
Copper is an essential element that may support hormone balance and iron absorption in copper deficient individuals.
Use this product only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for many essential minerals
- May support iron absorption in copper deficient individuals
- Economical and flexible dosage form for children and adults
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 2ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Copper excess can be harmful. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use