Elemental Magnesium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Observations of reduced dietary magnesium intake in modern Western countries compared to earlier generations may be related to food refining and modern fertilisers that contain no magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body. It may support the body with normal energy levels, sleep and mood balance, adrenal gland health, immunity, brain function, muscle function and other bodily functions adversely associated with stress.
Magnesium supports the absorption and assimilation of other minerals including calcium, phosphorous, sodium and potassium and vitamins such as B Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Magnesium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support the body during times of stress, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the absorption of many essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, potassium and B vitamins
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml twice daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use