Elemental Chromium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Scientific research shows that Chromium may support healthy insulin and blood sugar levels, thus may be useful for people with sugar cravings or those who need support for blood sugar balance.
Research also suggests that Chromium may support healthy brain function in elderly people.
- Bio-available, liquid Chromium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Naturally sourced and easily absorbed form
- May support those with sugar cravings
- May support healthy insulin and blood glucose balance
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
Per serve (1 mL):
Chromium (Chromium Chloride) 200mcg
Magnesium (DSM) 21mcg
Chloride (DSM & Chromium Chloride) 61mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Dead Sea Minerals (DSM), Chromium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Individuals with diabetes should first consult with a health care professional before taking supplemental chromium, as chromium can affect insulin requirements. Individuals with low blood sugar may experience symptoms of hypoglycaemia if an excess of chromium is taken
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use