Elemental Boron also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Boron is an essential co-factor for normal bone metabolism. Adequate levels of dietary boron are thought to play a significant role in calcium and bone metabolism, to help support healthy bone mineralisation and strong, cavity resistant teeth. One research study showed that supplementing with boron supports calcium and magnesium absorption and retention in elderly people.
Dietary boron may also support healthy brain function and hormonal balance.
- Bio-available, liquid Boron concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support bone and dental health
- May support healthy brain function
- May support hormonal balance
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
Per serve (1 mL):
Magnesium (DSM) 19mg
Chloride (DSM) 57mg
Boron (Sodium Borate & DSM) 3mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Dead Sea Minerals (DSM), Sodium Borate, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
- Always read the label and use as directed
- Do not use in infants or children unless under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use