BioActive Silica is derived from MMST (potassium salt), which releases orthosilicic acid, the most easily absorbed form of silica. Clinical research shows that silica from MMST is absorbed four times better than any other supplemental source.
Silica may support bone matrix quality and bone density, as indicated in many scientific studies. Silica is an important component of the collagen in growing bones that typically declines with age. Healthy collagen is rich in silica to help nourish the bone matrix and support remineralisation.
Silica may also support healthy joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons, thus may be useful for active people, athletes, convalescents, and the elderly.
Soft, brittle nails and dull, thinning hair can indicate systemic silica deficiency. Thus supplementing with silica may support strong, healthy hair and nails.
Silica may be beneficial for ageing and damaged skin due to its effect on collagen synthesis. Collagen is essential for the skin’s healthy appearance and elasticity.
BioActive Silica is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant and is free of toxic excipients.
- Liquid silica with Aloe Vera for the whole family
- MMST source for proven superior absorption
- May support healthy bones, joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- May support strong, healthy hair and nails
- May support skin health and elasticity
Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 0.5ml daily
Children aged 5 – 12 years: Take 0.25ml daily
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serve Size 0.5 mL
Silica 5mg (as monomethylsilanetriol [MMST])
Other Ingredients: Organic aloe vera gel, natural citrus flavour. Vegetarian formula.