Artemis Kidney Cleanse Tea is traditional plant medicine to support your kidney function.
Often underestimated, your kidneys play an important role in your health. Their main job is to filter your blood. Kidney Cleanse Tea is a traditional plant formula to support your kidneys and bladder and keep them functioning well. This gentle system cleanse supports your kidneys, as part of the detoxification process. Kidney Cleanse Tea supports flushing of harmful wastes, excess water and urinary irritants.
- Supports kidney and bladder function
- Cleanses urinary irritants, toxins and uric acid
- Helps flush excess fluid
- Suitable for adults and children
Protect your health with Artemis Kidney Cleanse Tea.
Shake contents before opening.
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Adults and children over 12 years: 150ml
Children 6-12 years: 100ml
Children 1-6 years: 50ml
Infants 0-12 months: 10ml
Acute: 3 x daily for 1-2 weeks
Ongoing support for kidney & bladder health: 1 x daily
For children’s dose, make an adult dose and extract the required mls.
For best results, take between meals. Take the last cup by 6pm to ensure uninterrupted bed rest.
Combine with Liver Detox Tea for full detoxification support.
Golden Rod (Solidago virgaurea)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
Birch leaf (Betula pendula)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.