Supports your respiratory system.
Our lungs plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy immune system. Exposure to pathogens and pollution can lead to a weakened immune response.
Artemis Immunity Tea is traditional plant medicine to help protect the upper respiratory tract from such irritants. It builds year-round immune resistance and supports immune response. With a sweet taste of Elderflower, Lindon blossom and Thyme, it’s great for children. Ideal as a preventative measure during the change of seasons.
- Supports the immune response to help flight off seasonal ills and chills
- Protect the upper respiratory tract against pathogens and air pollution
- Suitable for adults and children
Shake contents before opening.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Adults & children over 12 years: 150ml
Children 6-12 years: 100ml
Children 1-6 years: 50ml
Infants 0-12 months: 10ml
When unwell: Up to 3 x daily
Build & maintain immunity: 1 x daily
For children and infant dose, make an adult dose and extract the required volume.
Linden blossom (Tilia platyphyllos)
Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra)
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Sage (Salvia officinalis)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.