Supports a healthy digestive system.
Healthy digestion is the foundation of good health. How well we digest our food and absorb nutrients directly relates to our vitality and health. Poor digestive health is a common problem and often not addressed.
Artemis Digestive Tea is traditional plant medicine that builds digestive health. First, it supports the proper digestion of food. And if you need, it soothes digestive discomfort.
- Settles digestion and stomach
- Supports proper digestion of food
- Neutralises over acidity naturally
- Suitable for adults and children
Take Digestive Tea for optimal digestive health.
Shake contents before opening.
Use 1/2 tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Adults and children over 12 years: 150ml
Children 6-12 years: 100ml
Children 1-6 years: 50ml
Infants 0-12 months: 10ml
Repeat up to 3 x daily after food or as needed.
For children and infants, make an adult dose and extract the required volume.
For long-standing issues, take for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for babies via breast milk.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.