Artemis De-Stress Tea is traditional plant medicine to help you cope with feelings of worry, tension and tiredness. It nourishes your exhausted nervous system and relaxes your busy mind. At night, it supports adrenal recovery and replenishment while you sleep. The adrenal glands are vital to your wellbeing. They play an important role in producing hormones, particularly during times of stress.
- Nourishes an exhausted nervous system and adrenals
- Calms tension, stress and worry
- Relaxes a busy mind
- Suitable for adults and children
When you need calm, take De-Stress Tea
Shake contents before opening.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Adults & children over 12 years: 150ml
Children 6-12 years: 100ml
Children 1-6 years: 50ml
Infants 0-12 months: 10ml
Repeat up to 3 x daily.
For children and infant dose, make an adult dose and extract the required volume.
St John’s wort
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.