Artemis Breastfeeding Tea 30grams
Breastfeeding is a challenging time, particularly in the first few weeks. This traditional plant medicine formula is a welcome aid for new parents. It includes Fennel and Nettle, widely used to stimulate milk supply. The targeted nutrients support uterine recovery after labour. And healthy digestion for baby, making digestive discomforts like colic and wind less likely.
- Supports optimal milk quality and supply
- Supports healthy digestion for mother and baby
- Supports uterine recovery after birth
Shake contents before opening.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For low milk supply: Take 3 cups throughout the day – morning, afternoon and evening.
To maintain healthy milk supply: Take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for babies via breast milk.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.