Breastfeeding is a challenging time, particularly in the first few weeks. This traditional plant medicine formula is a welcome aid for new parents. It includes Fennel and Nettle, widely used to stimulate milk supply. The targeted nutrients support uterine recovery after labour. And healthy digestion for baby, making digestive discomforts like colic and wind less likely.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For low milk supply: Take 3 cups throughout the day – morning, afternoon and evening.
To maintain healthy milk supply: Take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
GE Free. Vegan.
To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
– Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
– Suitable for babies via breast milk.
– No restriction on long-term use.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.